Job Title: Customer Channel and Marketing Manager
Business Unit: Marketing Services
Supervisor Title: Global Channel Partnership Lead
Job Summary (Primary Purpose)
As a Channel and Marketing Manager, you will help execute channel strategy as well as assist in analyzing the digital landscape, emerging digital trends and competitors. The work involves working within the Channel Partnerships team to strengthen the partnerships and find new revenue opportunities with current and new channels.
You will also be responsible for whitepaper and blog content creation and distribution, as well as communicating insights and product releases to our clients. You will also work closely with the Global Marketing team to develop MS’s brand identity as a market leader for digital Marketing, help secure press in industry publications, and assist in managing social networks.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Channel Partnership team on new initiatives with the channels.
- Work with the channels to get latest updates on new features and product roadmap
- Set up and manage channel updates communications both internally and externally.
- Provide sophisticated research and analysis on industry, market and emerging digital trends, track channel moves and customer behaviors to help drive product roadmap
- Competitive monitoring and analysis
- Create and distribute whitepapers on trends and innovations
- Manage the content and schedule for our Blog
- Work with Global Marketing team to write and distribute press releases; and securing press in industry publications
- Develop case studies for clients
- Help create business cases for product initiatives, with a focus on market and opportunity sizing
- Keep MS’s image polished and positioned as the market leader for metasearch
- Bachelor degree in English, journalism, communications, marketing or other related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in digital marketing. Metasearch and PPC experience preferred
- Understanding of hospitality electronic distribution is a plus
- Faultless English communication, written and verbal
- Good eye for design and aesthetics
- Experience in managing an engaging social media presence through editorials
- Strong analytical skillset including the ability to mine data for trends and communicate opportunities effectively with data and visuals
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi-tasked and fast-paced environment
- Independent and self-disciplined approach to market analysis, seeking product updates and training and communicating commercial opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Flexibility to travel for conferences and business reviews as needed
DerbySoft is a global technology provider serving hotel companies and the hospitality distribution industry since 2002. The company continues to develop the next generation of online hotel distribution infrastructure: a fair, effective, and enterprise-independent global distribution network (GDN) that enables travel suppliers, distributors, and search engines to connect with each other while maintaining their own business models, connectivity preferences, and data logic; this network also provides the “backbone” to power DerbySoft’s MetaSearch Manager Software which is the core product developed and marketed within the “Marketing Services” Click business unit of DerbySoft. MetaSearch Manager is an integrated connectivity, caching and advertising platform focused purely on metasearch channels. The platform allows room suppliers to automate, optimize and budget advertising spend across multiple metasearch channels allowing customers to monitor and control ROI.