Do you enjoy analyzing data and machine learning algorithms? Do you have fun finding and communication insights through dashboards as well as programming and hacking performance data while playing with the latest AWS technology stack? We are looking for a talented Machine Learning data analyst to join our exciting and dynamic Data Science team in Barcelona.
At DerbySoft, we leverage the huge amount of data of 95+ top travel brands to generate hundreds of millions/year of hotel revenue on Google, TripAdvisor, Trivago and other large Internet platforms. As a Machine learning Data Analyst, you will work together with our Data Scientist to help improve the performance of our Machine Learning algorithms and find opportunities for improving our algorithms.
- Develop tools (e.g. dashboards, notebooks) to continuously monitor the performance of our Machine Learning algorithms to ensure these meet performance targets.
- Develop tools and design workflows (e.g. performance analysis dashboards, alerts, support request center) that handle cases when performance targets are not met, and identify opportunities for improvements jointly with Engineers.
- Communicate effectively both with the technical team and business people such as Digital Marketing Managers.
- Manage client performance issues and optimise the support workflow together with the Data Science team
Desired skills and experience:
- High motivation and strong project ownership
- High interest in Machine Learning and developing an understanding of our algorithms
- Solid experience with SQL and databases
- Basic experience creating dashboards, visualisation and monitoring tools
- Machine Learning knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Python or R with an interest to grow
- Outstanding analytical and learning abilities
- Bachelor or Master degree in mathematics, business, computer science, engineering, statistics or other related fields
- Experience with Amazon web services is a plus
- Familiarity with massive dataset tools (Hadoop/Hive etc)
- Digital Media Advertising experience is another plus
What we offer:
An opportunity to work with high-performance Machine Learning and optimization algorithms that handle millions of requests daily in platforms such as Google, TripAdvisor and Trivago.
A highly motivated and skilled team with flat hierarchies with plenty of opportunity to learn and grow
An office in Eixample, right in the center of Barcelona
Competitive salary and benefits.
DerbySoft is a global technology company serving the world’s top travel brands since 2002. The company continues to develop the next generation of online hotel distribution infrastructure: a fair, effective, and enterprise-independent global distribution network that enables travel suppliers, distributors, and media partners to connect with each other while maintaining their own business models, connectivity preferences, and data logic.