At Marketing Services by DerbySoft we are looking for a talented, ambitious, and hardworking Marketing Specialist Creator to assist in the delivery of high quality written, visual, and video graphics content focused on Travel technology. You will work closely within our head of Marketing and Business Unit President to deliver a range of campaigns and activities to continually drive growth throughout the company.
- Producing content (written, visual and videography) for social media, marketing collateral, including emails and website.
- Plan and execute product updates communications according to the roadmap, releases, and relevant audience
- Create, manage, and optimize paid media campaigns, including social and search
- Proactively identify opportunities to engage and grow sales through marketing whether via social media postings and online travel groups.
- Develop a full marketing and content strategy to attract potential customers into actual customers then into brand ambassadors and champions.
- Drive tactical experiments to deepen our customer engagement.
- Identify our top customer and find ways to involve their voices as part of marketing campaigns and decision-making process
- Develop customer stories and disseminate them through content/brand marketing, PR
- Execute relevant digital marketing activities such as keyword analysis, website changes and social media posting.
- Plan and execute social activities that can assist building our online community through group discussions and events management.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to branding, social media activities and promotions.
- Monitoring ongoing social media and events marketing spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Conduct market research and monitoring trends within the Digital Marketing and travel technology.
- Reporting to Head of Marketing and measuring performance against set KPIs.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience of seven years
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a proven track record of creating high-quality content (copy, imagery, and videography).
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite, any Video production software, Marketo or similar software.
- Passion for community-based marketing to drive engagement online.
- Strong time management/organizational skills with excellent attention for detail.
- Great passion for people, stories, and communities
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Deep understanding of analytical tools involved in social media posting and virality mechanics.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyze data and spot trends.
- A solid understanding of social media and its impact on brands
- A proven track record of creating visual content: both graphic and video graphic
- Experience in customer interactions and data-driven marketing.
- Ability to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs.
Preferred but not required:
- University degree in a related sphere, Media, Graphic design, PR, Film making, Journalism
- Travel or hospitality experience
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a Dallas-based technology company serving the global hospitality industry. The mission of the company is to facilitate a global distribution network utilizing direct connections between hospitality suppliers and their demand-side counterparts. The company’s infrastructure is globally distributed, and its partners include all of the world’s largest hotel companies, online travel agencies, metasearch engines and other industry participants.