Job Title: Technical Service Engineer – CS Platform
Location: Dallas, TX
Reports to: Manager, Technical Service
Job Description (Primary Purpose)
The Technical Service Engineer will provide technical support, investigate urgent online issues, and answer customer requests.
Please note: This person will work a blend of in-office/at home.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor and handle urgent issues (with follow-ups) to resolve them under the pre-defined SLA
- Analyze technical issues and locate root causes to solve problems with the cooperation of other teams
- Anticipate customer needs by performing daily tasks to optimize quality of connectivity
- Document operation tools requirements to bridge Business Operation team and internal Development teams
- Communicate technical issues (both verbal and written) in a manner that is easy for a non-technical audience to understand.
- Excellent listening and speaking skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with clear logic.
- Embraces challenges with a “can-do” attitude.
- Requires little to no supervision.
- Good understanding of JAVA/C/C++, HTTP, XML, JSON, SOAP is required.
- Experience with Kibana, Grafana and PQL is preferred.
- Development experience preferred
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field required
- IT background with more than 3 years of working experience required
- Fluent in English required
- Fluent in Chinese required
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a Dallas-based technology company serving the global hospitality industry. The mission of the company is to Make the Travel Business Easier. The company’s infrastructure is globally distributed, and its partners include all of the world’s largest hotel companies, online travel agencies, metasearch engines and other industry participants.