Job Title: Product Manager
Business Unit: Department of Connectivity Products and Technology
Supervisor Title：Technical Manager
Job Summary (Primary Purpose)
- Provide first level technical support and preliminary investigation to customer issues and service requests
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and track customers issues
- Provide support for certification of customer integration
- Provide timely response to incidents, outages and performance alerts
- Troubleshoot customers issues using a variety of analytical and technical tools including developing innovative solutions and analyzing results.
- Communicate technical issues (both verbal and written) in a manner that is easy for a non-technical audience to understand.
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of technical support, client support or systems support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Enterprise software support customer facing experience
- Experience with supporting Java applications running on Linux
- Strong knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, etc.) and ability to troubleshoot complex networking issues in Linux
- Knowledge of system administration a plus
- Passionate, enthusiastic, energetic team player
- Commitment to high quality
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong in problem solving and logical thinking
- Fluent in web service technology
- Development experience preferred
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a Shanghai and Dallas-based technology company serving the global hospitality industry. The mission of the company is to facilitate a global distribution network utilizing direct connections between hospitality suppliers and their demand-side counterparts. The company’s infrastructure is globally distributed, and its partners include all of the world’s largest hotel companies, online travel agencies, metasearch engines, and other industry participants.