Content Writer Intern
Barcelona, Spain (Remote)
Job Title: Content Writer Intern
Department: Marketing Services
Location: Barcelona, Spain (Remote)
What is DerbySoft?
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a technology company whose mission is to make the travel business easier through industry leading technology that empowers travel industry services. The company supports technology for Connectivity Services at the CRS and PMS levels, Marketing Services which uses machine learning and rich data to drive high-performing marketing campaigns and a Content platform that collects, manages and distributes quality hotel content. DerbySoft’s technology empowers the travel industry around
the globe. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA and with offices in Barcelona, Tokyo and Shanghai, DerbySoft serves partners in 197 countries around the world.
DerbySoft has this opportunity and more with our online travel and hospitality industry software that we support around the world! This position is in a new team that will deliver cutting-edge Java solutions and will be responsible for the technical components for development, optimization, and user testing for our connectivity platform.
What will you do?
Do you consider yourself a word whizz? Are you passionate about creating engaging, inspiring and informative written content that empowers? We are looking for an intern to join our team as an Ambassador Content Writer and showcase your imagination, creativity and expert knowledge of English across a wealth of different written content from newsletters to marketing assets, training materials, scripts and everything in between.
What do we need?
- Your role will be to help create engaging and relatable written content to ensure the information we communicate out to the world has inspiration, confidence and the right tone of voice, guaranteeing all written materials align with brand language, fulfill their purpose and are of the highest standard.
What do you have to bring to the table?
- Possesses a high degree of organizational skills
- Effectively communicates complex information to internal and external audiences
- Operates effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates creativity and flexibility in problem solving
- Activities are expected to be carried out with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written English required
Why work with Derbysoft?
- We offer competitive salary based on experience
- Peer recognition programs
- Free coffee! (To recharge your batteries)
- Working from home
- Casual work environment where teamwork is key
- Nice and comfy office at the city center (Diagonal)!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow!
Join us as we prepare to celebrate 20 years as an industry leader.
Please send CV’s in ENGLISH!
*No agency or contractor resumes accepted
*No Visa Sponsorships for this position
*No relocation assistance