Customer Success Senior Manager
Job Title: Customer Success Senior Manager
Location: Barcelona, Spain
The DerbySoft Property Connector team is a unit focused on providing quality distribution, an intelligent, and an overall ecosystem product to the lodging industry. The team is a fast-paced and dynamic business unit focused on building significant sales traction for the company. The objective for the team is to sell the intelligent distribution product with two-way interfaces integrated with the lodging Property Management System (PMS) product.
The Customer Success Senior Manager – Property Management Systems (PMS) is responsible for project implementation and client management for our hospitality clients. The implementation duties for this position include connection setup, testing, data gathering, debugging, issue research, resolution, escalation, piloting and documentation of test cases, issues, and solutions. This role includes customer certifications, development support and ownership of assigned accounts.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as the primary contact for the successful onboarding of PMS customers as well as post-sales support.
- Set up new connections in test and production environment. Develop test scenarios, perform testing, data gathering, debugging, issue research, resolution, or escalation.
- Provide exceptional support and consultation to customers to build and maintain strong customer relationships and customer satisfaction.
- Proactively address and resolve issues that arise through monitoring and analysis on systems day-to-day performance metrics.
- Serve as liaison between DerbySoft technical team and clients
- Develop and manage the operational process to build effective and efficient service delivery.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years CRS/PMS and distribution technology project and implementation positions
- Good knowledge and familiar with API and data structures like XML/JSON
- Prior experience managing and optimizing a portfolio of B2B customers
- Demonstrated experience of operational efficiency driven position
- Experience in project management, stakeholder and partner management
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong problem-solving skills set
- Strong collaborative work style and background with the ability to lead and drive business outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Gmail is required.
- Languages: Proficient in English, oral and written
- Preferred: hospitality technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business or IT field required or equivalent work experience
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a technology company whose mission is to make the travel business easier through industry leading technology that empowers travel industry services. The company supports technology for Connectivity Services at the CRS and PMS levels, Marketing Services which uses machine learning and rich data to drive high-performing marketing campaigns and a Content platform that collects, manages and distributes quality hotel content. DerbySoft’s technology empowers the travel industry around the globe. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA and with offices in Barcelona, Tokyo and Shanghai, DerbySoft serves partners in 197 countries around the world.
Why work with Derbysoft? We offer competitive rates of pay based on experience, annual bonuses, referral bonuses, peer recognition programs, health benefits, and a casual work environment where teamwork is key. Join us as we prepare to celebrate 20 years as an industry leader.