Saas R&D PPC
Mid-level Software Engineer Front-end
Barcelona, Spain (Hybrid)
Job Title: Mid-level Software Engineer Front-end
Department: Saas R&D PPC
Location: Barcelona, Spain (Hybrid)
What is DerbySoft?
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a technology company whose mission is to make the travel business easier through industry leading technology that empowers travel industry services. The company supports technology for Connectivity Services at the CRS and PMS levels, Marketing Services which uses machine learning and rich data to drive high-performing marketing campaigns and a Content platform that collects, manages and distributes quality hotel content. DerbySoft’s technology empowers the travel industry around the globe. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA and with offices in Barcelona, Tokyo and Shanghai, DerbySoft serves partners in 197 countries around the world.
DerbySoft has this opportunity and more with our online travel and hospitality industry software that we support around the world! This position is in a new team that will deliver cutting-edge Java solutions and will be responsible for the technical components for development, optimization, and user testing for our connectivity platform.
What will you do?
- Own the team features design and implementation.
- Features requirement discussion, review and ETA.
- Code review for team members.
- Ensure features quality.
- Own the responsible features measurement.
- Grow team members to be more productive and skilled .
- Good coordination and communication skills, basic high performance and security skill sets
What do we need?
- More than 3 year working experience in web front-end development
- Proficient with ES6
- Proficient with Redux
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3
- Proficiency in using SASS or LESS
- Familiar with at least one mainstream component library (AntDesign, Material-UI or others)
- Familiarity with at least one major charting library (Highcharts, Chart.js, ECharts, AntV or others)
- Familiar with packaging tools such as Webpack Familiar with HTTP and common front-end security
- Familiar with HTTP and JSON
- Experience in large-scale front-end and back-end separation projects is preferred
What do you have to bring to the table?
- Have a high sense of responsibility, work carefully
- Have good learning ability and communication and cooperation ability
- Good coordination and communication skills to solve complex technical problems
Why work with Derbysoft?
- We offer competitive salary based on experience
- Peer recognition programs
- Free coffee! (To recharge your batteries)
- Working from home
- Casual work environment where teamwork is key
- Nice and comfy office at the city center (Diagonal)!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow!
- Lunch and public transport tickets
- Pension plan
- Annual and performance bonus
Join us as we prepare to celebrate 20 years as an industry leader.
Please send CV’s in ENGLISH!
*No agency or contractor resumes accepted
*No Visa Sponsorships for this position
*No relocation assistance