Social Media Content Creator Intern
Barcelona, Spain (Remote)
Job Title: Social Media Content Creator Intern
Department: Marketing Services
Location: Barcelona, Spain (Remote)
What is DerbySoft?
Founded in 2002, DerbySoft is a technology company whose mission is to make the travel business easier through industry leading technology that empowers travel industry services. The company supports technology for Connectivity Services at the CRS and PMS levels, Marketing Services which uses machine learning and rich data to drive high-performing marketing campaigns and a Content platform that collects, manages and distributes quality hotel content. DerbySoft’s technology empowers the travel industry around the globe. Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, USA and with offices in Barcelona, Tokyo and Shanghai, DerbySoft serves partners in 197 countries around the world.
DerbySoft has this opportunity and more with our online travel and hospitality industry software that we support around the world! This position is in a new team that will deliver cutting-edge Java solutions and will be responsible for the technical components for development, optimization, and user testing for our connectivity platform.
What will you do?
You’ll create a constant stream of highly engaging content to establish and grow our LinkedIn showcase page as well as to generate leads. You will be fundamental in developing the best in class content that hits our KPIs and appeals to our target audience. We want to see fresh content ideas, giving you the freedom to bring all your creative ideas to life. You’ll be someone who lives and breathes LinkedIn and our own customer facing assets, and knows to drive growth and engagement across multiple channels.
What do we need?
- Content Creation – highly engaging content is crucial to cut through the noise and to establish as well as grow our presence across sites such as LinkedIn. With sound direction, execution of campaigns using great content will be an added advantage. Working alongside the head of marketing to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint.
- Branding – ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications.
- Content Strategy – to ensure we have a creative concept road map driven by a test and learn approach.
- Growth – optimizing our content strategy and production to help achieve acquisition, revenue and customer longevity targets.
What do you have to bring to the table?
- Possesses a high degree of organizational skills
- Effectively communicates complex information to internal and external audiences
- Operates effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment, while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates creativity and flexibility in problem solving
- Activities are expected to be carried out with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written English required
Why work with Derbysoft?
- We offer competitive salary based on experience
- Peer recognition programs
- Free coffee! (To recharge your batteries)
- Working from home
- Casual work environment where teamwork is key
- Nice and comfy office at the city center (Diagonal)!
- Work with passionate experts who will share their knowledge and help you develop and grow!
Join us as we prepare to celebrate 20 years as an industry leader.
Please send CV’s in ENGLISH!
*No agency or contractor resumes accepted
*No Visa Sponsorships for this position
*No relocation assistance